I got and e-mail sen to me about this new water pitcher. I read it and did not think much at frist. Then where I live are water was not as good as it should be. So on the second e-mail to me I placed an order . Wich said free pitch today you pay shipping of 9.95 your sent a free pitcher nothing in the box but you pitcher no paper work telling you anything about your order or you going to be put on an auto ship and then they try to send you 3 filters a month later. Charge you that you did not order or even knew about a gray box telling you singed up for auto shipment for these filters.

Then when you call you have to wait 45 mins to talk to someone.

then want to tell you're a liar and make you send back the free pitcher or pay for it at 69 dollars or keep the filter at 59 dollars each.

I am going to write my attorney general.

singed

Pissed off

This person wrote the review because of "your a sacm and over priced and making me send back a (free) pitcher or eles" of perfect water purifier filter from Perfect Water Purifier. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Perfect Water Purifier to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was product is no better that other filter pitchers and pitcher and try to over charger you. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Perfect Water Purifier for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Perfect Water Purifier?

Comments

Canastota, New York, United States #1094469

I canelled and they sent filter any way and now I have to send them back and they billed me and now want resocking fees