I was watching Perfect Aqua, LLC.video where the Perfect Aqua, LLC.

giving the water purifier pitchers for free. It was nothing about any subscriptions to buy 3 filters during every 6 months and nothing about the high price ($49.95) of each filter. I did not find any info around the video about this. Also, Perfect Aqua, LLC.

did not notify that the only choice of filters is their filters. I paid $9.95 and only after my payment went through I was surprised with the subscription of 6 filters per year for around $300. At the same moment, I phoned that company but it was late and I left the very firm message about cancellation of the order. I sent a reply on their order conformation email in ~ 2 minutes after I found out about the *** and switch scam.

My reply was about the cancellation of the order. On the next day I phoned them again and the woman on the phone said that the order already sent to warehouse and it cannot be cancelled! Perfect Aqua, LLC. keeps us for idiots!

They does not work over night to do shipping. They were lying and just did not want to cancel the order. Perfect Aqua, LLC. got my email and voice message but they anyway sent me that pitcher.

The woman on the phone promised to credit my money back when I will send back the pitcher that I did. (I insisted to get the UPS return label by email. I got it. and I send the pitcher back without opening the box.) I phoned Perfect Aqua, LLC.

512-634-8847 (phone number on junk email of the creator of this scam Ian S.) to ask when I will get my money back. The male on the phone said that it is non refundable because it is a shipping fee! Today I disputed a transaction with my bank.

Next time I will not be so kind to the sellers playing their games.I will dispute a transaction right the way when it is still pending and contact the US Trade Commission to report the scam.

This reviewer shared experience about "bite and switch scam" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $10. The author is overall dissatisfied with Perfect Water Purifier. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Perfect Water Purifier.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Perfect Water Purifier to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Perfect Water Purifier?

Comments