Multiple emails with customer service reps saying they are doing everything humanly possible to get me my refund, and multiple calls, saying they are making me priority and his/her supervisor is handling my refund personally, but still waiting for it. Every time they tell me it will be 7-10 days. This has been going on since December. It's now Mar 21, and I am still waiting for my refund.

Pitcher was broke when I received it, and the replacement pitcher was also broke, in the same place, the pour spout.

This has been a nightmare experience.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of perfect aqua purifier clearly filtered water pitcher. Perfect Water Purifier needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned perfect aqua purifier clearly filtered water pitcher in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Perfect Water Purifier.

Had an Experience with Perfect Water Purifier?

Comments

Michael Kors - Injuries and more! Michael Kors "I was walking out of a lunch meeting with family yesterday and as I crossed the street I somehow tripped on nothing and hit the ground. I was embarrassed and..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more