West Mclean, Virginia

I returned my 3 pack shower heads and filters but never received any money.I called, I emailed, still nothing.

Now what can I do? Their business practices are really bad. I have left many messages but now after looking up what other people think and have suffered from I am wondering about legal action. Its really bad business.

I repeat: I returned my 3 pack shower heads and filters but never received any money. I called, I emailed, still nothing. Now what can I do? Their business practices are really bad.

I have left many messages but now after looking up what other people think and have suffered from I am wondering about legal action.Its really bad business.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Perfect Water Purifier. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Perfect Water Purifier.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Perfect Water Purifier to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Perfect Water Purifier?

Comments